The 2021 Data Quadrant Awards for Accounting Software for Enterprise and Midmarket have been released by SoftwareReviews, a prominent source for insights into the software vendor ecosystem and a division of Info-Tech Research Group. Two accounting software providers have been designated enterprise gold medalists for 2021, while four vendors have been named mid-market gold medalists.
Accounting software automates financial management operations, ensuring financial transaction accuracy and making reconciliation easier. Better cash flow management, simpler invoicing, more effective cost management, and faster compliance and audit reporting are all benefits of successful installations.
Each winning software vendor’s Net Emotional Footprint (NEF) is the sum of emotional reaction ratings in the categories of service, negotiation, product impact, dispute resolution, strategy, and innovation. From the perspective of a software user, the NEF is a potent indicator of overall user sentiment toward the vendor and its product.
For Enterprise the Accounting Software gold medalists for 2021 are as follows:
- Oracle E-Business Suite, +93 NEF, scored high for having integration features that allow the software to interface with legacy and other third-party applications.
- SAP Business One, +92 NEF, exceeded user expectations for including budgeting forecasting functionality, allowing users to create budgets and develop forecasts.
For Midmarket the Accounting Software gold medalists for 2021 are as follows:
- Wave Accounting, +98 NEF, ranked strongly for its user experience.
- TallyPrime, +95 NEF, had users appreciating the provision of outstanding accounts receivable invoicing features.
- FreshBooks, +94 NEF, has excellent project accounting features that allow users to track, report, and analyze financial results.
- Zoho Books, +93 NEF, performed well overall, especially for its easy-to-use dashboard, analytics, and reporting capabilities.
To learn more about SoftwareReviews, the Data Quadrant, and how to improve the software selection process, visit www.softwarereviews.com.
SoftwareReviews is backed by two decades of IT research and advisory experience. By collecting real data from verified IT and business professionals, the SoftwareReviews methodology produces detailed and authentic insight into the experience of evaluating and purchasing software.